Friday, February 16, 2007

Microsoft Office Training In the Library

Do you feel uncomfortable using a computer?

Friendly IT Assistants can help you learn how to use Microsoft Office for your study. There will be useful tips for writing essays, reports and presentations.
We can also show you some little tricks to make your computer use quicker and easier. This is free to all Massey students!

When is it happening?

(All sessions will be held at the Turitea Library from 7pm– 8.15pm)
· Wednesday, 7 March (Excel I)
· Monday, 12 March (Word I)
· Wednesday, 14 March (Excel II)
· Monday, 19 March (Word II)
· Wednesday, 21 March (PowerPoint I)
· Wednesday, 28 March (Excel I)

How can I make a booking?

· Ask at the Information Desk at the 2nd floor of the Turitea Library
· Phone us at (06) 350 – 5670 ext 2121
· Email to: asklib@massey.ac.nz with your name and student ID number

For more information please visit:

http://library.massey.ac.nz/aboutus/informationcommons.htm

No comments: